I'm back in the world of blogs! Woot! I've spent all dang day picking this cutie schmootie background (cupcakes for my birthday!) and getting my awesome schmawesome playlist going. I hope you like it. I dig Jason Castro. If you don't like this song or you don't want music a'tall the player is at the bottom. The Spam Song is just a few songs away - you don't want to miss that!
So, since I've been on my bumsy all day I'm not going to make a very long post. I'll write more in the next few days, and post pictures of my gigantic sunflowers and the garden.
State of Affairs
-
{ image via }
Some of my days go like this: I wake up and have time to fix my hair. I'm
not thinking about the next time I'll get to sleep while walking
...
12 years ago


5 comments:
Oh hello again! I'm glad you're not exclusive anymore.
glad to see you blogging, heather. when you were blogging was the only time i knew what was gtoing on with you, or remembered your name. pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!!
ant
Can't wait to see all the new info on you and yours. Did you get a chance to read part one of me and mine?? I told you It could be a day or two before you get the digs on the kids. Love the playlist! I have one on my myspace page too..I even have some veggie tales.
I am so glad you are here now! I miss seeing what you and the family are up to!!
I am so glad you are blogging! I love to see what you and the family are up to!!
Post a Comment
Do I know you? If so, please leave a message :)